Membership runs from March 1st but you can renew at any time in the year either online or by post. If you renew after November 1st, your membership will run until March 1st of your second year.
You can renew for a single year or you can help us to reduce admin effort by joining for a number of years in advance.
Online renewals can be paid for using debit or credit card (via Paypal), Paypal or cheque. There is also the option for you to ‘Gift Aid’ your payment which means that, as a charity, we can reclaim the tax you have paid on your payment from HMRC without costing you anything further. Donations are also welcome as part of the renewal process.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Quarterly local history supplement
- Regular updates on local news & Society business
- Facebook and Twitter notifications
- Advice on planning & tree work
- Eligibility to stand for Executive Committee
Membership Helps To:
- Preserve our village’s distinctive character
- Plan for future enhancements
- Make our village work for everyone
- Raise local awareness