Membership of the Oxton Society
Help to preserve and enhance Oxton’s distinctive character
To JOIN or RENEW Membership of The Oxton Society, please complete the online Application Form. (Please click on one of the buttons at the bottom of this page.)
Membership is £8 for Individuals and £10 for Households.
How to Pay:
1. We ask that all Membership Fees are paid by Standing Order. This reduces our Admin effort and should be more convenient for our members.
A – If you use internet banking then instruct your bank to make a Standing Order (also known as “regular payment”) to The Oxton Society on the next convenient date and then every year on March 1st.*
Sort Code: 40-10-26 Account: 51059475
Please use your surname plus initial as your reference, (eg SMITH A) OR your membership number, if known.
(*If you join after Nov1st your payment covers the 12 months from the following March 1st – so set up your Standing Order accordingly.) OR
B – Please complete the Standing Order Mandate and post it to your Bank. Download a copy HERE.
2. If you really prefer to pay the Joining Fee / Renewal Fee by Cheque or Cash, please download a copy of the Application Form HERE and send it with the appropriate fee to the Membership Secretary:
5 Mount Pleasant, Oxton, Prenton CH43 5SY
Please ‘Gift Aid’ your payment so that we can reclaim the tax you have paid without costing you anything further.
Donations are also welcome – you simply add your donation to the annual membership fee.
Please note that members from outside our delivery area will get their newsletters by email.
Please contact the Membership Sec for details on Life Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quarterly newsletter
- Quarterly local history supplement
- Regular updates on local news & Society activities
- Members’ emails, Facebook and Twitter notifications
- Advice on planning & tree work
- AGM, Annual Report and Accounts
Your Membership Helps Us To:
- Preserve and enhance the Conservation Area
- Raise awareness of our history and architecture
- Encourage involvement in community and civic pride
- Keep our finances in good shape