Please note that members from outside the newsletter delivery area will receive their newsletters by email.
Membership runs from March 1st but you can join at any time in the year either online or by post. If you join after November 1st, your membership will run until March 1st of your second year.
You can join for a single year or you can help us to reduce admin effort by joining for a number of years in advance.
Joining fees can be paid for using debit or credit card (via Paypal), Paypal or cheque. There is also the option for you to ‘Gift Aid’ your payment which means that, as a charity, we can reclaim the tax you have paid on your payment from HMRC without costing you anything further. Donations are also welcome as part of the joining process.
If you would prefer to apply to join by post and pay by cheque, you can download a membership form here.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Quarterly local history supplement
- Regular updates on local news & Society activities
- Members’ emails, Facebook and Twitter notifications
- Advice on planning & tree work
- AGM, Annual Report and Accounts
Membership Helps Us To:
- Preserve and enhance the Conservation Area
- Raise awareness of our history and architecture
- Encourage involvement in community and civic pride
- Keep our finances in good shape